Learn how to hand embroider a letter/initials onto Kiwi and the Bear's unique tie-dye fabric to create your own individual piece of art. We believe embroidery is for everyone and over the 3 hours we would love to show you how we took this traditional craft and made in untraditional so you can go and make it your own, in your own way.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Transfer your chosen design onto fabric
- Hand embroider with a number of stitches including:
- Back Stitch
- Straight Stitch
- Stem Stitch
- Lazy Daisy Stitch
- Brick Stitch
- Woven Wheel Stitch
- Finish the back of your embroidery hoop in a neat and glue free way
- 4" wooden embroidery hoop
- Original Kiwi and the Bear hand dyed fabric with a choice of colours
- Embroidery thread
- Variety of templates although you are welcome to create your own!
- A variety of coloured hemp cord to hang your finished piece with
What do I need to bring?
- Nothing, you will find everything you need waiting for you.