Learn to Sew - Soft fabric baskets
Learn how to make a practical and pretty fabric basket using cotton fabrics and wadding. This is a great follow-on project for beginner sewers who have attended our Start As You Mean To Sew On class
What you will learn:
- How to cut out fabric and wadding using a template
- How to layer fabrics to create a lined padded box
- How to stitch through thick layers of fabric
- Advice on how to scale-up the size
You will need to bring or buy from our shop:
- Nothing, just yourself!
What is included:
- Fabric, Thread and all equipment required
- Your pattern and instructions
- Tea and biscuits
All equipment and fabrics/materials are included in this workshop
Great gift idea:
These lovely fabric baskets make a great reusable hamper! Just fill with bath treats, foodie delights or what about a "girls night in" hamper with popcorn, a DVD and cosy slippers?