Live Online Workshop - Christmas Bunting
This is a Live Online Workshop - Sew at home with us! To find out more about how our Live Online Workshops work click HERE
In this 2 hour long tutored online class you will make a string of bunting in Christmas fabrics. You will learn how to trim, turn and press your flags for a neat finish and use binding to join your bunting flags.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Cut the flags adding the correct seam allowance using a rotary cutter or scissors.
- Sew the flags together creating neat finished edges.
- Attach your flags to bias binding
A fabric and materials kit is provided for this project.
Please let us know what kit you would like in the comments section when booking. Fabrics are a mix of Christmas prints and co-ordinating plains.
You also have the option to provide your own kit. You will need to make sure you have the following materials...
Your kit includes:
- Template and instructions
- 3 fat or long quarters of fabrics - 2 Christmas prints and 1 plain coloured cotton fabric
- 3m of 2.5cm/1 inch wide bias binding
You will need:
- Some thread
- A ruler and some marking pens or chalk
- Some sharp fabric scissors or a rotary cutter, ruler and cutting mat
- A sewing machine with straight stitches and a universal needle
- An iron and an ironing board
- Some pins and basic sewing kit (a kit list will be sent to you)
You will also receive:
- A guide to sewing woven fabric
- A sewing kit list
- A Zoom video set-up guide
Please note: Because we are sending your materials before the class no refunds are available for this booking.
BOOK NOW for workshops including materials! Bookings close at midnight 7 days before the workshop to allow for posting out your materials pack. Book by the previous Sunday for classes on Saturday and book by the previous Thursday for classes on Thursday.