Medium Weight Woven Interfacing Vilene G700 Cotton Fusible
* Please note fabric is sold in half metre units i.e. for a 1 metre length please choose a quantity of 2.
Our Vilene cotton woven interfacing is ideal for craft and dressmaking projects
For use on light-weight to medium-weight fabrics
- washable in temperatures up to 60 °C
- retains shape.
How to use-
- Like all interfacings made by Vilene, the interfacing is always cut in a lengthwise direction, and thereby follows the grain of the fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 12 seconds, without moving the iron. Iron setting: Cotton.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.
Sold by the half meter.