Light Non-Woven Interfacing Vilene H180 Fusible
* Please note fabric is sold in half metre units i.e. for a 1 metre length please choose a quantity of 2.
Our Vilene interfacing is ideal for dressmaking projects, including collars, facings and button plackets.
For use on light-weight soft, flowing fabrics such as silk, viscose, acetate and cupro
- Excellent hold on difficult stylish fabrics such as e.g. viscose, acetate and cuprous
- Simple to iron-on
- Comfortable to wear
- Strong yet flexible feel
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Then using dry heat glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area of the insert, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat.
Iron setting: silk/wool.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.