Crafty Sew & So
Fusible Knit Interfacing Vieline H609 - suitable for jersey and stretch fabrics
Our Vieline knit interfacing is ideal for applying to stretch fabrics in dressmaking projects
Light-weight, soft and bi-elastic fusible weft interlining made of synthetic fibres; extremely elastic in both directions
100% Polyamide (Nylon)
44 g/ m2
For the fusing of small parts and front parts of clothing made of high-quality and highly elastic outer fabrics such as jersey. Suitable for light- to medium-weight elastic fabrics.
- Soft and elegant hand feel
- Due to its extreme elasticity in warp and weft direction, it is an ideal interlining for large and small part fusing
- The excellent adhesive coating grants easy application by hand iron
- Outstanding adhesion after many cycles of washing
How to use-
- Knit interfacing stretches in both directions so you can place it straight or crossways on your fabric.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for 15-20 seconds, without moving the iron. Iron setting: Synthetic.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about , so that the adhesive can set properly.
WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.
Sold by the half meter.