Sewing Sunday - Come and sew with us in the Crafty Studio!
Have you missed the joy of group sewing? Do you long for a whole day to sew? Make time for yourself and have a fun day of sewing with likeminded people! Come and join us on a Crafty Sunday, a whole day of relaxed craft and sewing in our beautiful studio!
Location - Crafty Sew and So Studio, The Makers Yard, Leicester
Time - 10am to 4pm
Bring your own project and sewing machine or hire ours and spend the day immersed in creativity! We also have all you need when it comes to sewing tools and you can use our cutting tables, and we have two overlockers and irons which you can use. We’ll also open the shop up so you can pick up anything you need or get your fabric fix if you want to!
Why come and sew with us...
- Space to sew and relax in our bright sewing studio
- Meet new like-minded sewing friends
- Access to our sewing equipment and overlockers
- Copious amounts of tea, coffee and snacks
- 10% discount on purchases made on the day
- Free local street parking and convenient loading bay available - lift access to the studio
- Your sewing machine if you choose. Our two overlockers will be available
- Your fabric or pre-cut project - there is some limited space for cutting out but you may wish to pre-cut your paper pattern and fabric.
- Any thread, notions etc you may need - we will also have essentials available to buy on the day
- A packed lunch or money to buy lunch at a local cafe or shops.
Spaces are limited to just 6 including your host so don't delay - book now! Book in for 2 or more sessions and save 15%. Use the code CRAFTYSUNDAY at checkout.
Please note, this isn’t a class and we’ll be sewing our own projects too! You will need to know how to use a sewing machine already but we’ll be on hand to help with any machine issues and make sure you don’t need to do anything except enjoy your sewing.
Our classes are non-refundable so please make sure you’ve checked your diary carefully and read our Ts & Cs before booking. These also cover lots of other questions so please do read them!
You’ll receive a confirmation email upon booking and you’ll also receive a reminder email in the week before your class. If you don’t receive these, please check your junk/spam folder.