Dressmaking- 4 seams and a buttonhole
This techniques-packed workshop will teach you how to create different seams and when to use them. These techniques just need a simple sewing machine without attachments and can be applied to many dressmaking projects to give a professional and beautiful finish at home.
What you will learn:
- How to choose and make the following seams:
- French seam, Run and fell seam, Lapped seam, Bound (Hong Kong) seams
- How to sew a beautiful bound buttonhole
What is included:
- Fabric and notions
- Demonstrations of all techniques and practical experience
- Tea and biscuits
- A reminder handout to take away
What you need to bring:
- Nothing, just you!