Homewares - Lampshades with Sewphies
Make a 20cm drum lampshade with expert Helen Bunting of Sewphies.
This 3-hour workshop gives you the chance to make a beautiful unique lampshade to personalise your home from stunning fabrics of your choice. Once you catch the bug you'll want to re-shade every lamp in the house!
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Prepare and cut your fabric correctly
- Use the kit provided to make a professional drum lampshade.
- Position and apply the stabiliser on the fabric.
- Create neatly finished edges.
What is included:
- Use of all equipment.
- A 20cm lampshade making kit
- Fabric from our range
- Tea and biscuits
What you need to bring:
The fabric is included for this workshop but you may bring your own if you wish to match your current interiors. You will need 50cm of light to medium weight cotton fabric