Live Online Workshop - Beginners Crochet 4 week course
Sorry, out of stock
Over four, weekly, one-hour-long tutored online classes, you can learn to crochet from scratch!
Our experienced crochet tutor Elizabeth has been a yarn enthusiast for many years and loves teaching others this fun skill.
Elizabeth will teach you the basics with clear demonstrations throughout and help every step of the way.
Over the 4 week course you will learn the following skills:
- How to hold the crochet hook and cast on
- How to create the basic stitches
- How to do a double crochet stitch
- How to combine stitches
- Different methods to start your work including creating a magic circle
- How to combine stitches and spaces to create a decorative granny square
- How to make Granny square variations
- How to add pretty borders to your crochet
You will need to provide your own materials and equipment for this project.
What you need to have:
- A 6mm hook
- 1 ball of Yarn- we recommend chunky acrylic yarn to start with
And don't forget a cuppa!
A zoom set up guide will be sent to you before the class to help you access the class and we will be available before the class for any help with connection and getting set up.
This is a Live Online Workshop - Learn a new craft at home with us! To find out more about how our Live Online Workshops work click HERE
Why not also join us for our follow-on class, Crochet Headband, to learn how to make a pretty accessory using our new skills!