Following current guidance regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we want to let you know what we are doing to prevent the spread and keep everyone healthy.
Online orders are being processed three times a week from the studio by our small team. We normally post out with the Royal Mail, and delays are still possible due to high demand. You can choose to upgrade to first class delivery, or collect from the studio in the city centre if you prefer.
Collection is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
When can I expect my order to arrive?
Currently we are posting out orders 2-3 times a week, using Second Class Royal Mail as standard. Once posted out delivery times are dependant on the postal service. Orders sent via Royal Mail are still taking longer than usual for delivery due to an increase in demand on their services. Please let us know if an order has taken more than two weeks to arrive but do note that the Royal Mail don't consider an item lost until after 22 days so we can only submit an investigation request after this time.
How we plan to keep you safe in the Crafty Sew & So Studio:
Covid-secure measures in the studio:
- Clean touch points regularly
- Clean all shared equipment before you arrive and throughout the day
We ask everyone (staff and visitors) to:
- Wash your hands regularly including every time you go to the bathroom, eat and drink or cough or sneeze.
- Clean surfaces and your machine and equipment using the wipes provided.
- Use hand sanitiser before using shared equipment including overlockers and irons and use the wipes provided after use.
- Use your own tools and equipment, please do not share.
- Allow us to open windows to allow air flow (you may wish to bring and extra layer if it is a cooler day).
If we have to cancel a workshop we will aim to reschedule within two months from the date of the original workshop. If you are unable to attend your workshop, We can off and change of date for a credit note up to 24 hours before the class. I'm afraid we cannot offer exchanges or alternative dates if notice is given less than 24 hours in advance of a workshop or class. Therefore we suggest you do a lateral flow test 24 hours before the class and let us know immediately by email if the test is positive. to ensure we are being fair to all customers we cannot allow exceptions to these rules in case of emergency or illness. If you can't make the workshop at last minute notice, you can offer your place to a friend.
Thanks for your continued support, it means the world to us!