Crafty Sew & So
Action Pack top with My Handmade Wardrobe Patterns
Make your own gym-wear!
Use an overlocker or regular sewing machine- the choice is yours- and make a practical and stylish activewear top in Lycra or stretchy jersey fabric
Sizes available- XS-XXL (8-22)
What you will learn:
- How to cut out stretchy fabric
- How to use a sewing machine and overlocker to construct a stretch fabric garment
- How to stretch on elastic for a neat finish
- Fun and interesting garment construction
- Finishing stretch fabric hems on a sewing machine
You will need to bring or buy from our shop:
- 1m stretch fabric- Lycra, jersey with elastane. Thinner jerseys work best for this style.
What is included:
- Thread and all equipment required
- Your pattern and instructions
- Tea and biscuits
All equipment is provided for this workshop
You can buy fabric from our shop or bring your own. Please come and see us for advice. We recommend you pre-wash your fabric so please allow time for this.
Take a look at our range of stretch fabrics.