Accessories: Carry All bag
The bag features a sturdy reinforced base, strong woven tape straps, a long zip and inside and outside pockets. The bag is fully lined.
What you will learn:
- How to cut out your fabrics using a template
- Using interfacing and various fabrics to stabilise and reinforce areas where required
- Inserting a long zip
- Making patch pockets
- How to make a fully lined bag
- Your pattern and instructions
- 50cm Dark-wash heavyweight denim is provided as a reinforcing fabric base- if you would prefer to use a different heavyweight fabric please bring this or buy this from our shop.
- 22" zip
- 3m cotton woven tape 2" wide
- Tea/coffee and biscuits
- 50cm Medium to heavyweight cotton - quilting cotton or heavier
- 75cm lightweight cotton poplin or quilting cotton for lining
- 1m medium weight interlining (optional - if your outer fabric is lightweight)
We will not stop for a formal lunch break but if you wish to bring sandwiches or snacks please do.