Crafty Sundays - Come and sew with us in the Crafty Studio!
Have you missed the joy of group sewing? Do you long for a whole day to sew? Make time for yourself and have a fun day of sewing with likeminded people! Come and join us on a Crafty Sunday, a whole day of relaxed craft and sewing in our beautiful new studio!
Bring your own project and sewing machine or hire ours (limited availability) and spend the day immersed in creativity! We also have all you need when it comes to sewing tools and you can use our cutting tables, and we have 2 Overlockers and irons which you can use. We’ll also open the shop up so you can pick up anything you need or get your fabric fix if you want to!
- Your sewing machine - 2 Overlockers will be available
- Scissors and sewing equipment - we will have some equipment available but this will be limited so please bring anything you might need for your project
- Your fabric or pre-cut project - there will be some space for cutting out however this will be limited so you may wish to pre-cut your paper pattern and/or fabric.
- Any thread, notions etc you may need - we will also have essentials available to buy on the day
- A packed lunch or money to buy lunch at a local cafe or shops - please note, no microwave or fridge facilities are available
We are a Covid-19 Secure venue and have implemented all government guidelines.
How Covid Safe works in the Crafty Sew & So Studio:
You will either need to show proof of a negative test result or you will need to wear a mask at all times in the studio (apart from when eating and drinking). Please take a good look at our Covid-secure page all the details.
Spaces are limited to just 6 including your host so don't delay - book now! Book in for 2 or more sessions and save 15%. Use the code CRAFTYSUNDAY at checkout.
Please note, this isn’t a class so there’ll be no instruction, we’ll be sewing our own projects! We’ll be on hand to help with any machine issues and make sure you don’t need to do anything except enjoy your sewing.
Our classes are non-refundable so please make sure you’ve checked your diary carefully and read our Ts & Cs before booking. These also cover lots of other questions so please do read them!
You’ll receive a confirmation email upon booking and you’ll also receive a reminder email in the week before your class. If you don’t receive these, please check your junk/spam folder.