Dressmaking: Comfy Cardigan
Make your own cardigan without learning to knit! With our cardigan pattern we'll teach you to work with 'true-knit' fabric or light weight jerseys to make the perfect layering garment for cooler weather. Our pattern is a classic design you will be reaching for again and again.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Measure yourself for dressmaking.
- Cut out a garment using a paper pattern.
- Work with jersey fabrics.
- Use an overlocker to construct a garment.
What is included:
- Use of all machines and equipment
- Your pattern to take away
- Tea and biscuits
What you need to bring:
Fabric- 1.5m of 60” wide light weight jersey
You are welcome to buy fabrics from our range or bring your own. We recommend you pre-wash all fabrics to be used in dressmaking so please allow time for this.