NEW DATE Learn to Sew: Christmas Stocking
Make a unique, contemporary Christmas stocking in our fun workshop run by our lovely creative tutor Sarah in this 3-hour workshop. You can choose your fabric from our range of gorgeous Christmas designs and embellish your stocking with iron-on transfers or pom poms and sparkly trims!
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Use a template to cut out fabrics, including wadding.
- Sew multiple layers and insert a lining.
- Adding trims and decorations
What is included:
- Use of all machines and equipment
- Fabrics, trims and iron transfers
- Tea and mince pies
What you need to bring:
- Nothing! Just Yourself.