Learn to Sew - Sewing Machine Mat
Perfect for storing your tools while sewing, make a sewing machine mat for your sewing table.
We've combined this workshop with our Oven Gloves Workshop, letting you choose on the day which you would like to make!
Both workshops use the same techniques and cover working with wadding and bias binding, and are suitable for the same experience level. Book into either workshop and choose your project on the day!
What you will learn:
- Layer wadding and fabrics to make a padded mat
- Add pockets with top stitching
- Use binding to finish the mat
You will need to bring or buy from our shop:
- Nothing, just yourself!
What is included:
- Thread and all equipment required
- Your pattern and instructions
- Fabric - 1m interlock jersey fabric in a choice of colours
- Tea and biscuits
All equipment and fabrics/materials are included in this workshop