Live Online Workshop - Bunting
Sorry, out of stock
BOOK NOW! Bookings close at midnight 7 days before the workshop to allow for posting out your materials pack. Book by the previous Sunday for classes on Saturday and book by the previous Thursday for classes on Thursday.
This is a Live Online Workshop - Sew at home with us! To find out more about how our Live Online Workshops work click HERE
In this 1.5 hour long tutored online class you will make a string of bunting in your choice of up to 3 colours. Learn how to trim, turn and press your flags for a neat finish and use binding to join your bunting flags.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Cut the flags adding the correct seam allowance using a rotary cutter or scissors.
- Sew the flags together creating neat finished edges.
- Attach your flags to bias binding
A fabric and materials kit is provided for this project. This will be posted to you straight after booking.
Please let us know what kit you would like in the comments section when booking. Fabrics are a mix of plains and coordinating prints. Choose from:
- Red, white and blue
- Pretty vintage florals - pastels
- Dinosaur fun - blue, orange, green
- Baby girl or boy
- Summer sunshine brights
You also have the option to provide your own kit. You will need to make sure you have the following materials...
Your kit includes:
- Template and instructions
- 3 fat or long quarters of cotton fabric
- 3m of 2.5cm/1 inch wide bias binding
You will need:
- Ruler and marking pens/chalk
- Sharp fabric scissors or rotary cutter, ruler and cutting mat
- Sewing machine with straight stitches and a universal needle
- Iron and an ironing board
- Pins and basic sewing kit (a kit list will be sent to you)
You will also receive:
- Guide to sewing woven fabric
- Sewing kit list
- Zoom video set-up guide
Please note: Because we are sending your materials before the class no refunds are available for this booking.