Live Online Workshop - Kids Pinny Dress
Sorry, out of stock
BOOK NOW! Bookings close at midnight 7 days before the workshop to allow for posting out your materials pack. Book by the previous Sunday for classes on Saturday and book by the previous Thursday for classes on Thursday.
This is a Live Online Workshop - Sew at home with us! To find out more about how our Live Online Workshops work click HERE
In this 2.5 hour long tutored online class you will sew a children's dress out of bright cotton, perfect for little ones. The pattern fits ages 1-8 years.
Some prep-work will be required before the class. You will need to print and assemble the pattern, cut it out to the size required and then use this to cut the fabric. A guide will be sent to help you with this and please allow approx. 2 hours prep time
You way need to finish the topstitching and hemming in your own time after the class but full guidance will be given.
What you will learn:
- Use a simple pattern
- Lay and cut out the fabric
- Finish edges using a domestic sewing machine
- Construct the garment including straight and curved seams, making and attaching facings, making buttonholes or adding poppers, hemming the dress
A fabric and materials kit is provided for this project. This will be posted to you straight after booking.
Please let us know what kit you would like in the comments section when booking. Choose from any of our craft cottons in this range:
Your kit includes:
- Instructions and pattern
- 1.5m cotton fabric (110cm + wide)
You will need:
- Ruler and marking pens/chalk
- Sharp fabric scissors
- Sewing machine with straight stitches and a universal needle
- Iron and an ironing board
- Pins and basic sewing kit (a kit list will be sent to you)
You will also receive:
- Guide to preparing your pattern and cutting out fabric
- Sewing kit list
- Zoom set-up guide
Please note: Because we are sending your materials before the class no refunds are available for this booking.