Live Online Workshop - Pocket Tote Bag
Sorry, out of stock
This is a Live Online Workshop - Sew at home with us! To find out more about how our Live Online Workshops work click HERE
In this 1.5 hour long tutored online class you will make a simple tote bag with fabric handles, boxed out corners and a handy pocket.
What you will learn:
- How to measure and cut fabric precisely
- Make and attach fabric handles.
- Attach a patch pocket.
- Box out corners of a bag
You will need to provide your own materials and equipment for this project.
You will need:
- ½ m cotton fabric
- Sharp fabric scissors
- Ruler and marking pens/chalk
- Sewing machine with straight stitches and a universal needle
- Pins and basic sewing kit
A set up guide will be sent to you before the class so you can be fully prepared.