Live Online Workshop- Zipped cushion cover
Sorry, out of stock
BOOK NOW! Bookings close at midnight 7 days before the workshop to allow for posting out your materials pack. Book by the previous Sunday for classes on Saturday and book by the previous Thursday for classes on Thursday.
This is a Live Online Workshop - Sew at home with us! To find out more about how our Live Online Workshops work click HERE
In this 1.5 hour long tutored online class you will make a simple cushion cover with an easy to insert tab-ended zip.
- How to measure and cut fabric squares precisely
- How to finish the raw edges of your fabric
- How to shorten a zip
- How to insert a zip with tab ends
A fabric and materials kit is provided for this project. This will be posted to you straight after booking.
Choose from the following fabrics for your cushion - we will select a co-ordinating zip:
Please let us know what kit you would like in the comments section when booking.
You also have the option to provide your own kit. You will need to make sure you have the following materials...
Your kit includes:
- 1/2m cotton fabric
- 20/22" zip
You will need:
- Ruler and marking pens/chalk
- Sharp fabric scissors
- Sewing machine with straight stitches, a zipper foot and a universal needle
- Iron and an ironing board
- Pins and basic sewing kit (a kit list will be sent to you)
You will also receive:
- Guide to sewing woven fabrics
- Sewing kit list
- Zoom video set-up guide
Please note: Because we are sending your materials before the class no refunds are available for this booking.