Medium Weight Non-Woven Interfacing Vilene H200 Fusible
For the fusing of small parts such as collars and cuffs on blouses and shirts. Suitable for lightweight fabrics. Lightweight fusible nonwoven interlining made from synthetic fibres.
For use on light-weight to medium-weight fabrics
- washable in temperatures up to 60 °C
- retains shape.
How to use-
1. Lay the interlining with the coated side facing the reverse side of the fabric.
2. Iron on dry for around 8 seconds.
3. Press the iron down firmly over each section 5–6 times. (Iron setting: silk/wool).
4. After fixing, lay the pieces down flat to cool down for around 30 minutes to allow the bond to stabilise.
• Outstanding bond on difficult, fashion fabrics such as viscose, acetate and cupro
• Easy to iron-on
• Soft, comfortable texture
WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.
Sold by the half meter.