My Handmade Wardrobe
My Handmade Wardrobe Simple Tee FREE PDF Pattern
An Absolute Wardrobe Essential - The Simple Tee pattern is a multi-sized pattern covering size XS-XL (bust 82-126cm)
This simple pull on round neck tee with cap sleeves is an essential staple in your Handmade Wardrobe. The pattern is designed for knitted/ jersey fabric with some cross-ways stretch. If you are new to working with stretchy fabrics this is the perfect project to learn with and you will love our fail-safe guide to sewing with knits.
Beginner: Medium weight stable jerseys - Interlock Jersey, Ponti Roma
Improver: Light to medium weight jerseys with more drape – cotton single jersey, jersey blends i.e. viscose jersey, cotton elastane jersey, lace, sports lycra or mesh
160cm of 110cm/45in wide fabric for all sizes
90cm of 150cm/60in wide fabric for sizes XS-M, 160cm for sizes L-XL
Matching polyester thread
Sharp fabric scissors
Sewing machine with a stretch stitch or narrow zigzag stitch
Useful: Pattern weights
The Pattern can be printed at home on A4 paper and pieced together or a copy shop A0 version is also included.
Full instructions are included.
When you order a PDF download from us you will receive a zipped file containing:
- A tiled PDF pattern which can be printed at home on A4 paper
- A0 copy shop version
- Printable instructions with super-simple instructions and step by step photo guides
- PDF printing and sticking guide
- Style card - showing all variations which can be made using the pattern
- Pattern info card - detailing the measurements and fabric requirements for the pattern