Live Online Workshop - Continuing granny squares
Sorry, out of stock
This is a Live Online Workshop - Learn a new craft at home with us! To find out more about how our Live Online Workshops work click HERE
In this 1 hour long tutored online class we will review how to create a double crochet stitch and make a basic granny square then continue to explore how the stitches can be combined to create different patterns.
We will also show you how to make your squares into a pretty bunting garland using a single crochet chain.
This class is perfect for those who have learnt the basic crochet stitches and a great follow on from our Beginners granny square class.
Our expert tutor Elizabeth will teach you the basics with clear demonstrations throughout and trouble shooting and help every step of the way.
What you will learn:
- How to create a magic circle to start your work
- How to do a double crochet stitch
- How to combine stitches in new stitch patterns
- How to change your yarn colour
- How to combine stitches and spaces to create various decorative granny squares
- How to join your square to make a garland or start a blanket
You will need to provide your own materials and equipment for this project.
You will need:
- A 6mm hook
- Yarn- we recommend chunky yarn to start with
A zoom set up guide will be sent to you before the class to help you access the class and we will be available before the class for any help with connection and getting set up.