Patchwork and Quilting - Half Square Triangle Cushion Cover
Learn the basics of patchwork including how to use a rotary cutter and sew precise 1/4 inch seams and how to back and quilt a patchwork panel as well as how to insert a zip. Use your new skills to create a beautiful triangle patchwork cushion cover in fabrics of your choice.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
* use a rotary cutter ruler and cutting mat for speedy cutting
* mark and sew precise 1/4 inch seams
* create a simple but very effecting "quilt top"
* back with wadding and quilt your panel
* add a zip and back panel to create an impressive quilted patchwork cushion
What is included:
Use of all machines and equipment
100% cotton Wadding
Two fat quarters of quilting weight cotton for the front patchwork.
One coordinating fat quarter of cotton for the back of the cushion
One 16"+ zip.
Tea and biscuits
What you need to bring:
Nothing, just yourself!
About your tutor:
Sarah Wadey is the founder and co-partner of Crafty Sew&So. She has many years of sewing and design industry experience and is passionate about encouraging learning by sharing her skills with others