Meet like minded sewing friends and come and sew with us in Leicestershire!
Would you love an opportunity to meet up and chat whilst enjoying a full indulgent day of sewing? We hope you'll join us for our next SEW Leicester Sewcial Meet and Sewing Day!
This event will be held at
St.Francis Hall in Hinckley from 10am to 4pm
We are pleased to be running this event in partnership with our friends at The Sewing Cafe in Hinckley bringing more of the sewing community closer together :)
What do I need to know about the day?
- Bring your sewing machine, sewing kit and your fabric/pattern cut out and ready to sew - there will be some space for cutting out but please come prepared
- This is an un-tutored sewing day but tutors will be on hand (sewing too!) and we'll be happy to share guidance if needed
- We want to keep things nice and relaxed to we'll not have formal breaks, but kitchen is available for you to use throughout the day with refreshments provided and facilities to store and prepare your lunch.
- We'll finish up at 4pm, by which point you'll have a whole host of new sewing friends and you might even have sewn something!
What do I need to bring?
- Sewing machine
- Sewing kit
- Pre-cut projects
- BYO packed lunch and snacks
What will be provided?
- Ironing boards and irons
- 2 overlockers - if you'd like to bring your own please do
- PAT tested extension leads
About the Venue:
St. Francis Hall is spacious with great facilities and light.
Parking is available around the venue. It is a short taxi journey from the train station or walkable in 25 minutes.
St Francis Community Centre,
Leicestershire, LE10 0EQ
Find it on Google maps
or visit http://220.127.116.11/stmaryshinckley.co.uk/new/