Sew Yourself a Cross Body Bag
This fun and handy cross body bag is the perfect everyday handbag to carry your essentials- and you can have a lot of fun telling everyone who compliments you that you made it!
The bag features two large external pockets, plus two internal pockets, a full length zip and an adjustable strap. You can personalise the bag by choosing fun fabrics to use for the body of the bag and the pockets.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Add internal pockets with a zip.
- Create external pockets.
- Sew a tabbed zip.
- Make an adjustable strap
- Line and box out the base of the bag.
- Add snap fastenings.
What is included:
- Use of all machines and equipment.
- Your hardware and pattern.
- Tea and Biscuits.
What you need to bring:
- 3/4m lining (yellow dots in sample)
- 1/2m outer fabric, denim works well but a craft cotton is also perfect.
- 1/2m contrast (optional - orange print in sample)
About Your Tutor:
Tracy runs an embroidery business called “Sew Nothing's Impossible” and she teaches sewing at a range of venues in Leicestershire. Tracy has been sewing since childhood and loves making unique items, using beautiful fabric combinations.