Techniques - Zips Masterclass
- Regular zip (for skirts and dresses)
- Invisible/concealed zip (many uses for homewares and dressmaking)
- Tab ended zip (for cushion covers and bags)
What you will learn:
- Use an invisible zip foot to insert an invisible (concealed) zip
- Apply zip end tabs to insert a zip easily into a bag or cushion cover
- Quickly and simply fit a regular dress or skirt zip
- Use of all machines and equipment
- Fabric and zips for sampling
- Tea and biscuits
You will need to bring or buy from our shop:
Nothing, just yourself!
There is a maximum of 6 guests in this workshop.