Crafty Sew & So
Crafty Sew & So Carry All Bag PDF Pattern
This roomy, fully lined Carry-All Bag is ideal for short get-aways or transporting your craft kit! With clever construction, detailed diagrams and clear instructions, this a perfect first bag project for anyone!
This is a PDF copy of the pattern, which can be printed off at home or at a copy shop. You can also order a paper copy which will be posted out to you.
Outer: Cotton canvas, twill, denim, waxed cotton, furnishing fabrics, duck cloth Base: Heavy denim and canvas, oilcloth, waxed cottons, leather
Lining: cotton poplin, quilting cotton, waterproof lining fabrics
Fabric requirements in metres:
- Main: 100cm of 45”/110cm wide OR 50cm of 60”/150cm wide
- Lining: 100cm of 45”/110cm wide OR 75cm of 60”/150cm wide
- Base and outer pocket: 60cm of 45”/110cm wide OR 60”/150cm wide
*Fabric layout allows for nap/one way design, plaids or stripes.
- 100cm of woven medium weight interface
- 3m of 2”/5cm wide webbing
- 22”/56cm zip
When you download this pattern you will receive a zip file with a A0 and A4 printable attached to print at home. The basic instructions are included in the PDF, and for more help, plus step by step photographs, head to our blog.