Crafty Sew & So
Crafty Sew & So Adults and Childrens Apron Paper Pattern
Make handy Aprons for all the family with this simple to use pattern, ideal for beginners. The pattern includes all three sizes listed so you can make everyone matching aprons, or let them choose their own fabrics.
These aprons are perfect for baking, painting, gardening and crafts. The pattern includes a large, roomy pocket to hold all your essentials while you work. And you can choose to make coordinating fabric straps or use premade webbing.
For extra help, we've written you a tutorial on our blog, complete with photos to help you learn to sew.
Beginners: Cotton poplin, quilting cotton, denim
More experienced: Oilcloth, waxed cottons.
- Toddlers age 2-5 years - height up to 100cm
- Kids age 5-10 years - height up to 150cm
- Adults - suitable for Men and Women - height up to 180cm
Fabric requirements in metres:
- Toddlers Apron requires 60cm of 110cm/45” wide fabric
- Kids Apron requires 75cm of 110cm/45” wide fabric
- Adults Apron requires 1m of 110cm/45” wide fabric
* Fabric layout allows for nap/one way design, plaids or stripes Sew Slow and Enjoy!