Crafty Sew & So Patterns
Fat Quarter Christmas Stocking PDF Pattern
Sew everyone you love a beautiful Christmas stocking. When made with non-directional fabrics, you can make a stocking with just three fat quarters - making it a fast and simple sew. For more support, you will find a tutorial on our blog which includes photo, step by step instructions.
Don’t forget to share your finished stockings with us on Instagram using
#craftysewandso or on our Facebook Group which you can find here -
To make your stocking you will need:
- 1 fat quarter of your main fabric
- 1 fat quarter for the lining
- 1 fat quarter for the cuff
- (Optional) 50cm x 50cm wadding
* If your fabric has a printed pattern that only works in one direction, you will need more fabric.
You can also order a paper copy of this pattern, which we will post out to you.