Stock our fantastic range of patterns and kits in your store or sewing school
Sew the clothes you want to wear!
About My Handmade Wardrobe Patterns:
- Clear and enticing full-colour envelope and instructions with step-by-step photos
- What you need to know before you sew guide with stitch suggestions and finishing methods
- A guide to choosing and working with specific fabrics
- A guide to measuring up and selecting the correct pattern size with pattern alterations and links to more help on the blog
- Sturdy envelope for pattern storage
- Patterns printed on heavy-duty 80gsm paper designed to be used time and time again
- Growing social media presence with regular posts on sewing blog Facebook groups. Instagram and the My Handmade Wardrobe Patterns and Crafty Sew&So Blogs
- We are regularly featured in sewing publications including Love Sewing and Sew Magazine
- Collaborations with sewing subscriptions box provider Sew Hayley Jane
- Collaborations with sewing schools to provide teaching resources and patterns
- Collaborations with sewing groups and organisations including The Sewing Directory and The Pattern Pages
Model shots, pattern cover photos and technical drawings are available for each pattern
Shipping in the UK is £7+, calculated at time of order. Please contact us for international shipping rates
First order: Minimum £100 between both brands
Re-orders: £50 minimum between both brands
Crafty Sew & So patterns and kits are developed from our Award Winning range of workshops, designed to help beginner sewists learn to sew.
Buy Crafty Sew & So patterns and kits to sell in your store or to teach fun online or in-person workshops.
Contact us for more details
Terms & Conditions:
We welcome wholesale orders from bricks and mortar shops, online shops with their own store website and sewing schools/craft centres.
We do not offer wholesale to sellers on third party websites such as Etsy, eBay and Amazon. All retailers are subject to approval.
Prices are listed in UK sterling
We can offer special discounts and packages for sewing schools- please get in touch for more details. Patterns are licenced for individual use so you will need to purchase one pattern per student.
Prices including shipping charges are subject to change without notice. All sale prices are final.
How to order:
Get in touch and we will send you our linesheet with all the prices and details of MHW and Crafty Patterns and Kits.