Live Online Workshops
For everyone's well-being and safety we have put all in-person lessons and workshops on hold for now...
However, you can still join in the crafty fun with Crafty Sew&So Live Online Workshops!
Live online workshops are run in exactly the same way as Live in-person-in-store workshops. In our Live workshops you can ask questions as you go and enjoy the sewcial interaction of our in-store workshops in our online workshops too!
So, what should you expect when you sign-up for a live online workshop?
- Choose your workshop and book your place through our website at least 7 days before the workshop date. Places are limited so you receive our full attention, help and guidance throughout your project. Please check the listing and add your fabric choices in the comments when booking.
- We will send you a materials pack in the post with all the fabrics, notions and everything else you need to make the project in the class. You will also receive your pattern or templates and a worksheet of printable instructions for the project via email.
- You will receive a set-up guide to help you prepare for the workshop with guidance on how to set up your phone, tablet or laptop to join us for the workshop. You will also get advice on how to set up your workspace ready for the workshop and essential tools you will need to gather and have to hand.
If we do not see you online 5 minutes before the workshops starts we'll will call you to do a set-up check-up with you so we know you are 100% confident and ready to enjoy the workshop.
- In the workshop, your tutor will introduce the project and you all to each other and we will work through each step by step with demos of techniques and lots of opportunities to ask questions and check your progress with the tutor as you sew.
- After the workshop we will send you a link (valid for 14 days) so you can save a copy of the workshop to check back in on details or repeat the whole thing any time you wish!
You can see our full timetable of classes online now