Live Online Workshops
For everyone's well-being and safety and in compliance with the government’s advice we have put a hold on all in-person lessons and workshops for now.
However, you can still join in the crafty fun with Crafty Sew&So Live Online Workshops!
Live online workshops are run in exactly the same way as Live in-person-in-store workshops. In our Live workshops you can ask questions as you go and enjoy the sewcial interaction of our in-store workshops in our online workshops too!
So, what should you expect when you sign-up for a live online workshop?
- Choose your workshop and book your place through our website. Places are limited so you receive our full attention, help and guidance throughout your project. We will be in touch to discuss your fabric options after you have completed your booking.
- We will send you a materials pack in the post with all the fabrics, notions and everything else you need to make the project in the class. For all learn to sew projects, we’ll send you enough extra for free to make it again in your own time after the class so you can practice all the wonderful techniques you have learnt! You will also receive your pattern or templates and a worksheet of printable instructions for the project.
- You will receive a set-up guide to help you prepare for the workshop with guidance on how to set up your phone, tablet or laptop to join us for the workshop. You will also get advice on how to set up your workspace ready for the workshop and essential tools you will need to gather and have to hand.
We will also call you the morning of the workshop to do a set-up check-up with you so when the workshop time comes you are 100% confident and ready to enjoy the workshop.
- In the workshop, your tutor will introduce the project and you all to each other and we will work through each step by step with demos of techniques and lots of opportunities to ask questions and check your progress with the tutor as you sew.
- After the workshop you can save a copy of the workshop so you can check back in on details or repeat the whole thing any time you wish!
We will be sharing information about taster classes and our full timetable of classes to follow in the next few weeks.
Got Questions? I’ll be doing a Live Q&A on Facebook every Wednesday Evening at 8.30pm and one on Instagram on Friday morning – keep an eye on our Insta-feed for the time to be confirmed.
We can’t wait to get crafty with you in a Live Online Workshop soon!