Crafty Sew & So
My Handmade Wardrobe Everyday Amazing Shift Dress and Top PDF Pattern
My Handmade Wardrobe Patterns are brought to you by Crafty Sew&So
Imagine waking up and choosing a unique garment from a wardrobe full of your own creations. With My Handmade Wardrobe Patterns, you can create comfortable and stylish everyday essentials to get you excited about getting dressed every single day!
To Frill or not to Frill..?
With the perfect scoop neck, simple keyhole fastening, option of pretty frill detail for flirty days, o long sleeves for cooler days.
A cute top with a bum-covering hem or a simple, sophisticated knee length dress. Make it in cotton, chiffon, silk, crepe, linen, viscose, jersey- whatever you fancy!
This dress works, this top works! Office, weekend, party, meeting, social - what-ever, where-ever, when-ever!
When you purchase a PDF download from us you will receive a zipped file containing:
- A tiled PDF pattern which can be printed at home on A4 paper
- A0 copy shop version.
- Printable instructions with super-simple instructions and step by step photo guides
- PDF printing and sticking guide
- Style card - showing all variations which can be made using the pattern
- Pattern info card - detailing the measurements and fabric requirements for the pattern.
Check out the My Handmade Wardrobe Patterns Blog for lots of advice and ideas for how to get the most out of our patterns!
Why not take a look at our great range of woven fabrics for this pattern