My Handmade Wardrobe
My Handmade Wardrobe '3 by 3' Tees PDF Pattern
You will find yourself reaching for one of these t-shirts every morning, as it includes variations for every occasion.
The '3 By 3' tees pattern is a semi-fitted casual top with 3 neckline, sleeve and hemline options. Mix and match to your hearts content to create over 27 fabulous variations! You can throw it on with your favourite jeans and trainers, pair with your Action Pack Leggings for a yoga session or dress it up for drinks at the pub.
Make your t-shirt on the sewing machine or overlocker with our clear step-by-step instructions and online video tutorials.
This is a PDF Pattern
When you purchase a PDF download from us you will receive a zipped file containing:
- A tiled PDF pattern which can be printed at home on A4 paper
- A0 copy shop version.
- Printable instructions with super-simple instructions and step by step photo guides
- PDF printing and sticking guide
- Neckline Options; Crew neck, scoop neck or v-neck
- Sleeve Options; Grown on short sleeve, grown on short sleeve with cuff, or Long sleeve
- Hemline Options; Curved hem, twisted hem or tied hem
For all short sleeve versions:
- Sizes XS-M requires 100cm of minimum 140cm wide fabric
- Sizes L-2XL requires 175cm of minimum 140cm wide fabric
For all long sleeve versions:
- Sizes XS-M requires 160cm of minimum 140cm wide fabric
- Sizes L-2XL requires 235cm of minimum 140cm wide fabric
Designed for fabrics with lots of stretch, including viscose jersey, cotton or cotton elastane single jersey, stretch lace.
Other materials and equipment:
It is vitally important, when sewing your own clothes, to take accurate measurements of your body, and not rely on the sizing you expect to buy on the high street. For this pattern we have opted to use sizing XS-XXL, which approximately covers UK sizes 8-24. Measure yourself first to choose the right size for you!
Finished Garment Measurements
There is 6cm (2.5") of ease at the bust.
My Handmade Wardrobe Patterns are brought to you by Crafty Sew & So
Imagine waking up and choosing a unique garment from a wardrobe full of your own creations. With My Handmade Wardrobe Patterns, you can create comfortable and stylish everyday essentials to get you excited about getting dressed every single day!
Techniques, tutorials and inspiration at www.myhandmadewardrobepatterns.com