Crafty Sew & So
Make your own Knickers!
Make a super comfy pair of stretchy pants with lace or plain elastic trim.
Learn to use an overlocker and make a quick and simple garment using stretchy jersey fabric
Sizes available- XS-XXL (8-20)
What you will learn:
- How to cut out a pair of knickers using a pattern and stretchy fabric
- How to use a sewing machine and overlocker to construct a stretch fabric garment
- How to attach elastic for a smooth finish
You will need to bring or buy from our shop:
- Nothing- just yourself!
What is included:
- Jersey fabric from our range
- A selection of lace trim, folded and plain elastics
- Thread and all equipment required
- Your pattern and instructions
- Tea and biscuits
All equipment and fabrics/materials are included in this workshop